To provide leadership, coordination, creativity, and excellence in Praise and Worship through music.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Be the primary Worship leader for Sunday Worship services and special Worship services such as Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Prayer service, etc.
2. Develop back-up/alternate Worship leaders who can effectively lead our Worship services when you are unavailable to do so.
3. Partner with the Senior Pastor, the Creative Arts Director, the Technology Director, and the Director of Ministries to develop the vision for our corporate worship and continually raise the bar on making it a God honoring and glorifying experience
4. Be responsible for orchestrating the Worship service and partnering with the Senior Pastor, the Creative Arts Director, the Technology Director, and the Director of Ministries in developing weekly Worship services and special Worship services( plus any special outreach events) primarily contributing to the praise and music components as well as the development of the service sheets.
5. Recruit/audition new volunteers and build effective teams that support excellence in our Worship services. Conduct regular rehearsals to adequately prepare the Worship team for a Worship service.
6. Provide for special music and the use of various forms of music for Worship and special services (e.g., brass, orchestra, etc.).
7. Develop the Praise Choir and schedule them into the Worship services as appropriate.
8. To provide for music for funerals and other special events as requested by the Senior Pastor and Director of Ministries.
9.To take the initiative to develop as a leader and to develop those leaders in your ministry.
1. Saved by grace through faith that Jesus died for his/her sins.
2. Experience in leading contemporary Worship in the context of a larger church.
3. Solid knowledge of the bible and application of biblical principles to your life
4. Agreement with CFC’s doctrinal statement and the CFC vision, mission, and core values. DESIRABLE QUALITIES, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
1. Gifted musically
3. Compassionate, relational, approachable.
4. Loves the Lord and the local church.
5. Good reputation.
6. Team Building
7. Ability to implement an overall vision established by others (while he/she may have input, it would be a group vision).To Apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to this EMAIL address, thank you.