This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fraser Valley Baptist Church
Fraser , Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 06/27/2010
Categories: Senior Pastor - Teaching Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 50 to 100
Job Type: Full-Time
Senior Pastor Opening
Fraser Valley Baptist Church,
Nestled in the mountains of Colorado there lives a small community church called Fraser Valley Baptist. Grace abounds at Fraser Valley Baptist as we come together to learn what it means to be followers of Christ and then live it out authentically in our daily lives. Fraser Valley Baptist is a church with a missional DNA that desires to share Jesus’ love, grace, and forgiveness to the people of Grand County as well as the rest of the world.
We seek a Senior Pastor who will lead the Body of Fraser Valley Baptist Church through:
1. Effective communication of God's Word; equipping the Body for service
2. Casting and imparting vision, inspiring the Body to service
3. Being mission-minded
4. Being relational within FVBC and the community
Responsibilities of the Senior Pastor:
1. Will lead all worship services at Fraser Valley Baptist Church
2. Will lead and direct the staff and ministry team leaders
3. Will be an active member of the Board
4. Will provide for the spiritual care of the Body
5. Will support the constitution of FVBC
Full-time pastoral experience is desired.
Seminary training or its equivalent is preferred.
Interested applicants should download an application from www.fraservalleybaptist.org and submit it along with a resume and cover letter electronically to: email@example.com. Applications accepted till 8/8/10.
Or by mail to:
P.O. Box 58
Fraser, CO 80442