is looking someone with a proven track record of dynamic team leadership and a passionate conviction to see people connect to God and with each other. The person must hold a high view of the Bible, be self-motivated, responsible, and enjoy building teams. The person must be both organized and good with people, and not one to care about who gets the credit. The person must also enjoy wearing various hats and be committed to building teams that equip and unleash God’s people to do ministry. “They are to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.” Ephesians 4:12-13Responsibilities
• Sets vision, goals, and strategy for greeting team, connections team, social activities, spiritual gift assessments, Children’s ministry, and volunteer opportunities.
• Helps recruit and trains leaders for: Greeting, Connections, Social Events, and Children’s Ministry
• Supervises scheduling and volunteer assignment
• Explores ways to be a more welcoming community
• Plans and executes large scale outreaches and social events such as Fall Kick Off.
• Trains Connection Partners to follow up on epikos Connect Cards
• Works with Director of Small Groups and Discipleship to connect volunteers with ministry opportunities.
• Designs multiple pathways for people to become and stay relationally connected
• Oversees ongoing events such as 1st Fridays.
• Facilitates special campaigns for volunteer recruitment
• Provides counseling and pastoral care as needed by members.
• Works with Overseer Board to guide people towards Covenant Membership
• Motivates and gives recognition to all leaders and volunteers
• Follows up with people who leave the church or have decreased involvement
• Conducts surveys on why people are staying and why people are leaving or becoming less involved
• Conducts Spiritual Gift Assessment to empower people to serve out of their giftsSend Resume
to email@example.comAbout Us:
epikos church is a 5 year old church plant located on the eastside of Milwaukee, WI. Being in a lively and fun urban area and surrounded by great universities we have a young but eclectic demographic. We have a simple mission to "make more and better disciples." We see this carried out through faithful gospel proclamation and teaching from God's Word. It's our desire to see every person in our church equipped to carry out their faith on a daily basis. We currently have 3 Sunday worship services with a combined attendance of about 450 people. We’re continually seeking God on how we can maximize our impact in the Milwaukee area. We currently have a full time Lead Pastor and 3 part time staff. Maybe God is calling you to play a pivotal role in this next season of our ministry growth!