This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Skycrest Community Church
Clearwater, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 06/25/2010
Categories: Associate Pastor - Worship Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
Inspiring, innovative, committed, encouraging, biblically sound, relational, catalytic, connected, growing and refreshing are just a few of the words we are looking for to describe the next leader of our worship ministry.
Skycrest Church is located in the beautiful coastal town of Clearwater, Florida, in the Tampa Bay area and home to one of the best Christian schools in central Florida. Skycrest is a contemporary church committed to presenting the life-transforming message of Jesus Christ in a relevant compelling manner. Our goal is to identify a Worship Pastor who can lead our church in an authentic, engaging worship experience that inspires a lifestyle of worship.
To succeed at Skycrest, the Pastor of Worship must have a heart for teaching believers to worship. This leader must embrace the work of revitalization that God is doing at Skycrest, cooperating with Him to create a new church atmosphere in our established church facilities. This work of revitalization demands a leader who is committed to being a part of the Skycrest community as a visionary worshipper.
If you have an adventuresome spirit and a hunger to grow as a follower of Jesus, a lead worshipper, and a minister of the gospel, please e-mail your resume submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Committed relationship with Jesus Christ
• Participate in creative worship planning process
• Ability to recruit, refine, and lead a Worship team
• Sound/AV skills a plus
• Minimum two years' leadership experience in worship ministry preferred
• Medium to large church-related experience preferred
• Evidence musical gifting with high quality vocal skills
• Committed to work with excellence in a team atmosphere
• High level of spiritual maturity
• Passionate co-ownership of Skycrest's mission ... Encouraging people through a connected life in Christ