Christ Church is looking for a qualified person to oversee, build and grow our technical ministry
We are looking for an individual of mature faith who is able to lead a volunteer technical team, and as a strong leader will nurture, care and encourage the team. Must be able to manage and troubleshoot live audio, video & lighting. Video editing skills helpful but not required. Overview:
• Manage technical ministry volunteer teams
• Maintain upkeep & purchase all sound, video & lighting equipment
• Provide spiritual leadership to the technical team in a nurturing environment
• Provide strong organizational leadership for the technical teamResponsibilities & Duties:
1. Serve as the technical director for worship services insuring that worship runs smoothly and that all aspects of worship can be seen, heard, and experienced comfortably.
Tech directing will include but is not limited to:
- Providing adjustments to sound levels in real time during the service
- Preparing a cue sheet and calling cues in the manner of a professional theatrical stage manager over headsets during the service for a very smooth, professional look and feel to transitions into music, video, drama, etc.
- Planning in consultation with the Director of Worship to be reasonably available to serve as the technical director for extra services at Christmas, Easter, and other productions.
2. Attend and oversee any technical needs at rehearsals for music, drama, and other performance ministries. Recruit, train, and schedule substitutes for any rehearsals the technical director is unable to attend.
3. Recruit, schedule, and train lay volunteers for the technical team, including training events outside of regular musical rehearsals and worship. Insure that all volunteer positions are filled as needed at all Christ Church events.
4. Coordinate personnel, payment, and technical needs for events originating outside the ministries of Christ Church (such as weddings).
5. Oversee the use, maintenance, and inventory of all video, sound and lighting hardware, and other equipment in the worship center. Recommend and purchase additional equipment as needed.
6. Serve as the technical representative to the Celebration Design Team, attending and participating in weekly meetings and other events.
7. Attend weekend pre-celebration walk-through meetings.
8. Coordinate the production of original videos for worship services.To Apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following Email link email@example.com Thank you.