This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Family Worship Center
Carrollton, Kentucky, United States
Date Posted: 06/23/2010
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: Not Assigned
Job Type: Full-Time
Family Worship Center is a non-denominational Word of Faith church called to plant 40 church's in the state of Kentucky by 2020. We currently have 5 locations and are seeking to hire a Children's Pastor for the mother church that is located in a rural community with a town size of 3400 set in a county of nearly 10,000. The beginning salary is 50k + insurance and growth incentives. With strong emphasis placed on children's ministry, we are seeking an individual with the following gift/skill set:
• Experienced in having oversight of 300+ children on a weekly basis.
• Experience w/ having oversight of 100+ children’s workers/volunteers.
• Proven track record in recruiting, team building, and developing leaders to oversee people/teams.
• Experience in training/developing teachers and effective learning/growing environments for children.
• Visioneer/self-starter/self-motivated/pastorally & administratively motivated individual with the heart and desire to work within the overall vision of the church and its clearly defined strategy.
• Experienced oversight of interns and/or apprentices within children’s/church for the purpose of development towards potential full-time ministry.
• Ability to support an organization that plants church’s, specifically in the arena of helping new/existing church plants with resources, trained/equipped individuals and teams to support the development of the children’s ministry, etc.
• Proven success in connecting both the parents to the children’s ministry along with the children’s ministry to the home through ongoing communications, serving opportunities, resources, family/child programming etc.
• Outreach minded with the vision/heart/competency to develop outreach events, ongoing ministry to the community (bus, sidewalk, etc), along with follow-up plans & systems to assimilate both children and parents into the local church.
• Heart for the community and track record of community involvement (schools, coaching, community functions, etc).
• Ability to structure ministry for greater effectiveness, provide ongoing children’s ministry clarity and vision, set and be held accountable to quarterly goals and learn/utilize project management software.
• Married (spouse has a heart for ministry/children’s ministry)
• Strong verbal/communication skills