This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior High Pastor
Granite Bay, California, United States
Date Posted: 06/16/2010
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 7501 to 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
• With direction from senior leadership, develop and implement a master plan for senior high ministry at Bayside. This plan will focus on student leadership development, outreach, and spiritual growth.
• Manage all ministry activities within the approved budget.
• Lead a large volunteer staff team to ensure that every student is connected with a spiritually mature adult who cares for them.
• Work with other ministries to ensure smooth transitions from junior high to senior high and from senior high to college-age ministries.
• Encourage, empower, and equip staff and volunteers.
• Encourage, empower, equip, and inform parents.
• Encourage senior high students to participate in the larger body at Bayside, including attending a a weekly weekend worship service and participating in other special events.
• Participate as an active member of the pastoral team.
Primary Strengths/Gifts/Talents Required
• A strong walk with God.
• Prior success leading youth ministry as a pastor in a large church.
• Ability to represent Bayside positively to students and parents.
• Commitment to reaching the lost for Christ in alignment with Bayside’s strategic plan.