This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor of Family Ministries
Lake City Community Church
Lakewood, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 06/11/2010
Categories: Family Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Summary: A full-time (or part-time) salaried position providing oversight to the Family Ministries Team, providing pastoral care for children and their families (from birth to Young Adults). This is a senior level pastoral position which welcomes you to speak into the vision and direction of the church.
* Lead, cast vision, recruit, and train paid directors and volunteers working with Middle School, Senior High, and Young Adults
* Oversee the Children’s ministry, including Agapeland (nursery, toddler, preschool), Promiseland (K-5th grade), and AWANA
* Disciple parents of students to shepherd their student spiritually
* Develop an evangelistic strategy to impact the children & youth of the Greater Lakewood community
* Influence the Vision of LCC by participating on the Vision Team
* Assist in leading worship services, administering the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper, preaching, teaching, performing weddings, etc.
* Develop family camp and sports ministries as time allows
* Develop a plan to address the counseling needs of LC3 families
* Attend bi-monthly staff meetings
* Work with the Budget team to develop an annual budget and monitor income and expenditures
*This position is being advertised as either a full-time or part-time position. We are looking for the man of God’s choosing and we have volunteers and staff who could make this work with either a full-time or part-time pastor.