This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Rock Bridge Community Church
Dalton, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 06/09/2010
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Rock Bridge Community Church is seeking to hire a Children's Minister to lead our rapidly growing children's ministry in our three sites in northwest Georgia. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about Jesus Christ and children with a calling to serve in the local church.
At least 2 years on staff at a church reaching at least 200+ Children or significant volunteer leadership in such an organization.
**Resumes MUST include cover letter and at least 2 references.
Summary of Position:
To connect children and their families from all walks of life to life in Christ by leading a comprehensive ministry to birth through 5th grades.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee all ministry programming for children birth through fifth grades at all campuses.
• Coordinate cohesive ministry between various Church campuses.
• Oversee the evaluation and implementation of Christ-centered, biblically-driven curriculum, as well as policies and
procedures that ensure safety, security, and volunteer preparedness for all campuses.
• Develop strategies to reach children and their families to life in Christ and to His Church.
• Oversee environments and experiences for children at the Dalton Campus.
• Oversee the efficient administration of the Children’s Ministry, including management of facilities and the Children’s
• Practice Ephesians 4:12 by enlisting and empowering volunteers, developing leaders, and coaching Children’s Ministry
staff to serve effectively.
• Oversee and develop initiatives to strengthen and empower the family.
• New leaders and volunteers in Children’s Ministry.
• Overall health evaluation of Rock Bridge Children’s Ministry at all campuses.
• Development and coaching of Children’s staff at all campuses.
• Passionately pursue life in Christ, seeking to love God, love others, and live sent.
• Nurture and maintain a godly, healthy marriage, home and family.
• Give at least 10% of your income to the mission, vision, and ministries of RBCC.
• Live a life that is “above reproach”, avoiding the appearance of evil and living with integrity.
• Practice loyalty to the vision and staff of Rock Bridge and protect the unity of this Church.
• Seek opportunities for growth and development as a leader and minister