To apply for this position you need to have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, agree with our statement of faith and core values and sign a Membership Covenant upon acceptance of position at Christ Fellowship.
Once you’ve met this requirement, please complete an application found in our website at www.gochristfellowship.com
and fax it along with your resume to the attention of Human Resources at 561-799-7613.
This position is responsible for evaluating, leading, managing, and expanding information technology, web development, and database systems for financial and member management. The Director manages IT, information systems, and web development staff. The Director also manages related technology budgets. This position reports to the Executive Director of Business & Finance.
College degree in related field. Requires a high level of creativity, vision, technical expertise and understanding of trends and developments in the technology and church industries to develop systems in an efficient manner. Requires demonstrated leadership skills and experience. Experience in recruiting and leading volunteers desirable.
• Must be able to lead and develop teams.
• Demonstrates the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
• Must be able to effectively utilize a process and systems perspective.
• Requires the ability to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
• Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
• Leads development of technology vision, and provides and maintains a strategic focus for use of technology as a support mechanism for church operations, ministry development, and community relationships.
• Builds and maintains relationships with CF leadership in correlation with technology vision.
• Plans and controls staffing and development, organization, hardware acquisitions and facilities for the department to assure that they are consistent with and supportive of the plans of the church.
• Directs the design, development and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet the needs of the church.
• Administers and controls the information systems expense budget to contribute to a cost effective operation.
• Maintains knowledge of developments in the area of systems and hardware to assure that new developments are incorporated in future systems of the church.
• Interfaces at a high level with marketing strategy as it pertains to visitor and new member communication, small group communication, developing community among existing congregation and other groups as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.