This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Worship Ministries
Community Alliance Church
Butler, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 05/08/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Christian Missionary Alliance
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Community Alliance Church is a growing, evangelical church with 1200-1300 attending Sunday services. We are seeking a full time Director of Worship Ministries. CAC has just completed a new 900 seat auditorium with state of the art sound and media. We currently have two Sunday morning services and are located in a small town north of Pittsburgh, PA. Worship services are mainly contemporary in nature (Steve Fee, Chris Tomlin, Paul Baloche, David Crowder, Kutless, Matt Redman, Kristian Stanfill, etc.) but often also include some traditional elements.
We are seeking an individual who exhibits a strong passion for worship and a strong desire to lead others in true worship. This individual will lead worship utilizing volunteer worship teams on Sunday morning. They will work with and develop others to lead worship in various settings throughout the church. They will also provide leadership for the technical and media teams consisting of part-time employees and volunteers.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in a church of 1,000+, a strong music background and a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a music related field.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Ability to work closely with the Senior pastor to coordinate weekly worship services
- Skills to partner with the Youth and Children’s ministries to provide exceptional worship for the entire church family
- Skills needed to build, coordinate and schedule various worship and technical teams
- Ability to work with multiple generations of people
- Experience in leading individuals to work together as a team to accomplish vision and goals
- Ability to disciple those involved in worship ministries
- Expert vocal, keyboard and/or acoustic guitar leadership in worship
- A passion and drive for reaching the unchurched
- A high commitment to the local church
- Experience in a church of 1000 or more
Please include a COVER LETTER in order to be considered. In the cover letter please include a LINK TO A VIDEO of you leading worship. The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer the following:
(1) Why you are interested in this position?
(2) Why you feel you would be a good fit for Community Alliance?