To apply for this position you need to have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, agree with our statement of faith and core values and sign a Membership Covenant upon acceptance of position at Christ Fellowship.
Once you’ve met this requirement, please complete an application found in our website at www.gochristfellowship.com
and fax it along with your resume to the attention of Human Resources at 561-799-7613.
The Web Developer leads web designers and other related professionals (internal/external) in the development, production and maintenance of high caliber websites that deliver Christ Fellowship appropriate experiences to the communities served by the Church. This position reports to the Director of Information Systems.
* Must have demonstrable evidence of independent design/development experience. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
* Have a minimum of 3 years experience leading and providing oversight to web related professionals in the development, production, and maintenance of web related projects.
* Must have a working knowledge of Cold Fusion, Flash and ActionScripting (AS2 and AS3) and also of one of the following: Adobe Photoshop, In Design, or Quark.
* Knowledge of AJAX, PHP, ASP, XML, Flash, broadband technology, video streaming, interactive TV, and other Internet technology is a plus.
* Have experience managing vendors and budgets.
* Able to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
* Though not required, prior experience with online churches and related web-based tools is preferred.
* Have strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation, and testing of websites.
* Must be able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
* Must be service-oriented with strong interpersonal skills. Able to work in a team environment.
* Provide day-to-day leadership and management of all aspects of the development, production, maintenance of multiple websites and Christ Fellowship’s Intranet.
* Coordinate and resolve all technical related items and issues associated with the web development/production process.
* Lead quality assurance processes for all development and production work and ensure all deliverables meet quality expectations.
* Manage production vendor relationships and serve as the primary vendor contact for all outsourced development and production work.
* Provide quotes, estimates and timelines for web development, production and maintenance projects.
* Drive innovation in our development and production methods, process, systems tools and mindset. Research and assess other church and technology-driven websites for both originality and functionality.
* Communicate status to colleagues, senior management and the executive team.
* Collaborate with all necessary parties to ensure alignment and a smooth transfer of work between teams.
* Foster a culture of excellence and create a vibrant in-house community where innovation is encouraged and improvements constantly made.
* Balance managerial responsibilities with hands-on development and/or production assignments.
* Other duties as assigned