To apply for this position you need to have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, agree with our statement of faith and core values and sign a Membership Covenant upon acceptance of position at Christ Fellowship.
Once you’ve met this requirement, please complete an application found in our website at www.gochristfellowship.com
and fax it along with your resume to the attention of Human Resources at 561-799-7613.
The Application Developer/System Analyst at Christ Fellowship leads the process of discovery, creation and implementation of solutions designed to meet the church’s informational and application development needs. This position reports to and supports the Director of Information Systems by leading third-party developers and vendors; by providing support in technical areas of web-based application development, enterprise application integration, architecture, systems integration, configuration management, and data conversion; and through the definition, communication, and enforcement of database standards.
Required Technical Skills:
* C# Programming
* SQL Server 2005/2008
* .Net Framework
* ASP.net – Ajax
* Java Script
* HTML Standards
* CSS-based Web Design
* Strong knowledge of object oriented programming analysis and design
* Other platforms, language and technologies (PHP, MySQL)
* Must have a proven track record of designing and implementing creative enterprise level solutions and leading teams of developers/vendors.
* Must have database management experience. Though not required, experience with Church Management Systems is preferred.
* Able to analyze requirements and quickly create written proposals with recommended solutions.
* Possess a strong knowledge of information technology in direct support of enterprise/ministry initiatives.
* Able to accomplish assigned projects utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time-management, and collaboration skills.
* Must have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to create solutions to complex problems.
* Must have solid experience maintaining accounting systems and reporting, including accounts payable, bank reconciliation, and general ledger.
* Experience with development of purchase order processes and support systems complete with documentation is preferred.
* Must be proficient in web-based research in the areas of open source platforms, database optimization techniques, and management tools.
* Have strong organizational skills. Able to pay attention to detail while keeping big picture in mind. Able to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
* Able to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
* Prior experience with online churches and web-based tools is preferred.
* Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
* Consult with ministry and support teams to analyze goals and objectives and prepare discovery documents showing recommended workflow or process improvements and/or technology; maximize multipurpose use.
* Advise church leadership regarding application development needs and solutions via proposals containing budget and user impact analysis and all other relevant information needed to make informed decisions.
* Establish and maintain relationships with Core Directors, Campus Pastors, and Executive Team.
* Lead relationships with third-party developers/vendors.
* Generate appropriate communication to keep stakeholders and users informed and involved.
* Manage implementation of application-based solutions.
* Interact with technical support team to schedule upgrades, modifications, and required maintenance.
* Maintain the corporate SQL database.
* Build basic SQL queries and edit advanced SQL queries; design views and reports for ministry analysis purposes.
* Enforce standards and security procedures for access and use of the database system to ensure its continued integrity.
* Establish protocols for levels of access to view, print, sort, enter, revise, or delete material. Coordinate these efforts with Department Heads.
* Review system upgrades and new software packages and prepare proposals in lay terms concerning changes or advancements to the system.
* Monitor and trouble shoot systems to determine remedies for emerging or sudden problems.
* Other duties as assigned.