To apply for this position you need to have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, agree with our statement of faith and core values and sign a Membership Covenant upon acceptance of position at Christ Fellowship.
Once you’ve met this requirement, please complete an application found in our website at www.gochristfellowship.com
and fax it along with your resume to the attention of Human Resources at 561-799-7613.
The 4-5th Grade Coordinator leads all aspects of the Nitro (4th & 5th grade) ministry and ensures it is done with excellence. Position reports to the Director of Children's Ministry.
College degree preferred with demonstrated experience in children's ministry. Must be a team-oriented individual with strong multi-tasking and organizational abilities and experience in recruiting and developing volunteers.
* Ability to accomplish assigned projects; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
* Enthusiastically support and align with the Core vision, direction, philosophy, and programming.
* Demonstrate the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
* Demonstrate the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
* Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
* Create a safe, fun, meaningful and well-organized service that is aligned with core programming.
* Build relationships with children and parents.
* Oversee the budget for Nitro.
* Invite, equip and empower a Leadership Team.
* Communicate weekly with Leadership Team to establish strong relationships, build community and equip them to successful carry out the work of this ministry area.
* Oversee all aspects of the weekend experience; ensure that it is executed with excellence.
* Attend weekly meetings including CF All Staff meetings, Core and Campus Children’s Ministry meetings.
* Assist in planning and execution of big events like Easter, Christmas, etc.
* Assist with mid-week programming as needed.
* Assist in Core elementary planning and development of curriculum as needed.
* Assist in planning and execution of summer events and programs.
* Assist the Director with overall CM leadership and responsibilities as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.