This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Grace Baptist Church
Troy, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 04/22/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
We are excited to be able to add another pastor to our ministry team at Grace. We recently moved into a new multi-purpose worship facility that holds 500+ people which allowed us to combine two services into one. We look forward to seeing what God has planned for the Grace Family and who He will bring to be our new Worship Pastor. The following is a description of what we are looking for in our new Worship Pastor.
The Worship Pastor at Grace is someone with a deep love for Jesus Christ and His people. They should have a passion for music and the role it plays in congregational worship. They must be able to thrive in a team environment. They should have a strong commitment to knowing God through His word and to helping others in their understanding of God.
• Lead worship during the Sunday morning service.
• Lead worship team rehearsals.
• Facilitate the congregation’s participation in authentic worship.
• Work with the Senior Pastor to plan the worship service.
• Recruit, schedule, develop, and mentor instrumentalists, and vocalists.
• Recruit and oversee an Audio/Visual Team.
• A mature, growing follower of Christ with a clear understanding of the Gospel, along with the ability to clearly communicate it.
• Committed to spiritual integrity and artistic excellence.
• In agreement with the doctrine, mission, and values of Grace.