This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor of Church Ministries
Grace Christian Fellowship
Cortland, New York, United States
Date Posted: 04/16/2010
Categories: Executive Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Grace Christian Fellowship (GCF), located in Central New York’s doorway to the beautiful Finger Lake Region, is seeking a Pastor of Church Ministries.
The Pastor of Church Ministries functions as a member of the Church Management Team in overseeing the life and direction of the church with specific responsibilities in leading and developing a comprehensive, synchronized ministry plan for the individual ministry areas of GCF.
The Pastor of Church Ministries reports to the Senior Pastor and will be responsible for the following:
1. Expand, develop, coordinate and resource GCF ministries, helping individual ministries work together as a unit for spiritual growth and outreach.
2. Supervise ministry staff and volunteers in their areas of ministry.
3. Assist in the development and oversight of small group ministry.
4. Share in the overall preaching and teaching responsibilities as assigned.
5. Instruct and serve in areas of pastoral care as needed, including communion & baptism, weddings, funerals, hospital calls, and personal visits.
Please email resume to Michael Dunn at email@example.com