This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Arts Minister
Armitage Baptist Church
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 04/15/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
1. To serve Christ and this local church by consistently demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit in individual and group interactions by carrying out commitments with excellence, faithfulness and cheerfulness, maintaining a servant’s heart.
2. To work under the direction of the Senior Pastor to utilize worship arts in carrying out the church mission and to reflect our core values.
3. To provide spiritual leadership and technical training to all those who are involved in the ministry.
4. To be responsible for planning, preparation, oversight, and coordination of all worship service and special events including but not limited to weddings, funerals, baby dedications, children’s programs etc.
5. To be responsible for the personnel, space, equipment, planning, communication, related to all worship arts connected events or activities.
6. To be responsible for the stewardship of the worship arts budget, the equipment and materials related to the ministry.
7. To identify potential ministry participants providing appropriate access, training and development related to the various worship arts teams. Pursuing the multiplication of ministry capability.
8. To pursue the integration of worship arts into the rest of church life.