Position Title: Lead Pastor
Effective Date: March 1, 2010
Reports To: ELT and Elder Board
Hours/Week: 40-50; Sun-Thu
Position Reporting to Lead Pastor: All direct ministry lanes; including but not limited to: adult ministries, celebration, children’s ministry, student ministry, care/compassion and missions.
Interacts Closely with these Positions: Elder Board, ELT Team and Dept Heads
Position Purpose: To provide leadership and direction to the ministry teams that is responsible to execute all areas of ministry.
Gifts and Abilities Needed:
• Character qualifies for Eldership
• Serves as both Executive Leader and Elder
• Masters Divinity or similar degree
• Ten or more years experience in ministry
• Experienced in managing staff in multi-staff church arenas
• Able to search, discern, model, teach the scriptures to others
• Skilled in teaching small and large groups
• Able to occasionally meet pulpit needs
• Effective communication skills in staff and public arenas
• Able to lead others well in character and truth
• Able to fly fish and provide appropriate regular free outings to Elders
• Assure implementation of the vision, mission, values, core practices, and guiding principles throughout the organization.
• Provide oversight leadership to Deacon/Volunteer teams through department leaders in developing ministries to maintain vision and guidelines of organization.
• Directs and monitors departmental leaders in ministry arenas in the primary areas of Enjoy, Transform and Demonstrate.
To Apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior PastorWoodcrest Chapel
- Columbia, Missouri
- January 22
Senior PastorMeadowdale Baptist Church
- Calhoun, Georgia
- January 21
Sr. PastorEast Chain Evangelical Free Church
- Granada, Minnesota
- January 20
Senior PastorFirst Baptist Dexter
- Dexter, Missouri
- January 19
Senior PastorFirst Baptist Church of Westerlo
- Westerlo, New York
- January 19
Our community started with a handful of people in 1989 in South Anchorage and our story stretches over 20 years, 1 name change, 5 meeting places, and hundreds of changed lives.
Our story is probably similar to yours. We have experienced joy, pain, victory, defeat, laughter and heartache, but we have found that God is always faithful and there is freedom when we draw near to Him!
We are a community of people discovering what it means to enjoy God together, to be transformed together, and to demonstrate More...