This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Media Services
The Orchard Evangelical Free Church
Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 04/10/2010
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Part-Time
Arlington Heights Campus Gym Media Director
The Arlington Heights Campus Gym Media Director is responsible for coordinating all media elements and volunteers for the worship services conducted in the Douglas Campus gym on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. The Director must possess a general knowledge of media equipment (audio mixing board, light board, LCD projector, recorders, and mac computer) and a willingness to learn. The Director must have interpersonal and management skills. The Director is responsible to ensure the Douglas Gym Audio Teams follow the service schedule. The Director will coordinate teams of volunteers, offering support, scheduling, recruitment, and training.
The Douglas Campus Gym Media Director reports directly to the Director of Media Services. The primary responsibility is to support the Saturday evening and Sunday morning worship services conducted in the gym. This position oversees the audio teams but does not include oversight of the video teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain timely communication with the Director of Media Services.
2. Provide leadership to the volunteers by scheduling, distributing documentation, and supervising.
3. Ensure the proper function of all media equipment in the gym including training, operation, and troubleshooting.
1. Is a convert of Jesus Christ and is active in a local church.
2. Available for the following schedule: (13 hours per week)
a. Saturdays from 2:00pm until 7:00pm.
b. Sundays from 7:00am until 12noon.
c. Two hours of additional preparation and communication (not meetings).
3. High School diploma required, college degree preferred.