This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Upper Arlington, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 04/09/2010
Categories: Associate Pastor
Denominations: Grace Brethren
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
The Upper Arlington Grace Brethren Church of Upper Arlington, Ohio; (UA Grace) desires a long term working relationship with a man who can organize, manage and grow the church’s numerous ministries. This man will partner with the Senior Pastor allowing both of them to live in their God-given gifts and responsibilities.
• Administration of church organization and ministries
o Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, ministries of children and youth, worship ministries, financial and facilities management
o Assist the Sr. Pastor overseeing both paid staff and lay/volunteer staff
o Assist the Sr. Pastor in managing, planning and implementing all church programs and activities
• Assist the Senior Pastor in preaching and teaching
• Calling from the Lord Jesus to be a minister of the Gospel
• Meets the biblical qualifications of an elder/shepherd
• As a member of UA Grace, agrees with church’s Statement of Faith and is willing to follow the vision of the church.
• Demonstrates an attitude and approach of being faithful, available and teachable
• Is a pastor/teacher (Senior Pastor travels to speaking engagements regularly)
• Demonstrates effective interpersonal and organizational communication skills
• A record of experience in church/ministry administration (either as a lay person or as a professional.
• A record of experience in exercising the gift of teaching (either as a lay person or as a professional.
• Demonstrates a heart for evangelism and discipleship in the local community as well as in missions
• Answers to the Sr. Pastor
• A willingness to live and minister in our community.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
Seminary degree is a plus