This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Visual Arts Video Editor
Shepherd of the Hills
Porter Ranch, California, United States
Date Posted: 04/08/2010
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Currently we are accepting applications for a Visual Arts Video Editor with Final Cut Pro experience. The ideal candidate will have some experience in graphic design and live in the S. CA area or be willing to relocate at his or her own expense. This individual must be able to multi-task, be a good communicator and possess a strong work ethic. . Primary responsibilities include the creating, producing, filming and editing of video projects.
• Filming and editing video projects (from conception through authoring) such as weekly TV broadcasts, video announcements/commercials, testimonies, special ministry video projects and multi campus HD recording/playback systems.
• Producing and creating motion graphics, message openers/bumpers for use during services as well as video media for special events.
• Overseeing live format HD video recording systems, IMAG and ProPresentor software for weekend services as well as preparing video recordings for archive and for I Phone and other Web applications. (some training provided).
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced large church environment with volunteers and support personnel.
• When called upon by the staff and approved by supervisor, employee should willingly perform such tasks which might not be considered part of the normal position description.
• Must be willing to work weekends.
Basic Personal Responsibilities:
• Uphold Biblical priorities in life, in the order outlined below:
1. Growing personal relationship with Christ
2. Relationship with spouse (if married)
3. Relationship with children (if applicable)
4. Purpose in life/belong/grow/serve/share/worship
5. Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
6. Financially support the works of the ministries Shepherd of the Hills.