This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Sr. High Student Ministry Director
Montgomery Community Church
Cincinnait, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 04/01/2010
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Baptist -- American
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Montgomery Community Church is seeking to hire a Sr. High Student Ministry Director. The primary purpose of this position is to establish and oversee strategies and direction for the Senior High Student Ministry (i.e. freshman through seniors in High School) as a pastoral, spiritual, and biblical leader who trains, empowers, and releases volunteer leaders for ministry. The SHM Director will be responsible for the alignment of this ministry with the overall mission, vision, values, and strategies of the church.
Knowledge and Experience:
1) Bachelors Degree in education, ministry or related field required. Masters of Divinity degree desirable.
2) Have knowledge of students’ developmental stage of life and their current culture in order to strategically choose and implement appropriate programming.
3) Two years experience working in a student ministry setting is desirable.
4) Organization, delegation, follow-through, task orientation, coaching, empowerment, and leadership skills combined with an exceptional relational ability.
5) Ability to work with a teachable heart, good attitude and unified spirit.
6) Sense of humor
7) Leadership, Teaching, and Encouragement
For more information please go to the church website at www.mcc.us to download a complete position description. To apply please send a cover letter and resume to Rebekah Zetterberg, HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.