This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Leadership Development Pastor
Woodside Bible Church
Troy, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 03/29/2010
Categories: Discipleship Pastor
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Woodside Bible Church, a non-denominational multi-site Church, located in Oakland County, Michigan, is searching for a
Leadership Development Pastor.
Develop and oversee a ministry strategy that effectively executes assimilation, discipleship and ministry-specific training. Goal: moving people from seekers to fully-discipled servants.
• Passion for leadership development
• Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a winning team
• Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to train others
• Appropriate Spiritual Gifts: discernment, exhortation, teaching
• Demonstrate an ability to work with people across all age demographics
• Ability to handle challenging situations with creative problem-solving skills
• Oversee the Woodside Leadership Development Pipeline including design of life-on-life and online training components.
• Provide direction and oversight to the Small Group ministry as the vehicle for leadership training.
• Provide resources, training, events, conferences and coaching that will enhance the development of leaders across the Woodside campus network.
• Ministry-specific training would include how to lead a group, serve as a coach overseeing a group of leaders, directing a ministry, counseling and pastoral care duties.
• Collaborate with ministry leaders to develop implementation strategies.
• Lead Internship program.
• Oversee the Leadership development philosophy at Woodside ensuring a common set of language, tools, systems, values and outcomes.
• Be available for leadership development coaching for individual staff members.
• Accountable to the senior pastor for the effective implementation of the position description and any other duties as developed.
• Accountable to the biblical standards of behavior and decorum of those involved in church leadership.
• Five or more years leading within a growing church setting.
• Must meet biblical qualifications outlined in I Timothy 3.
• A Bachelors Degree is required.
• A Masters-level seminary degree is preferred.