This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
New Community Church
Vista, California, United States
Date Posted: 07/13/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
New Community Church is a growing fellowship located in beautiful North County San Diego. We have a current average attendance of 450 in our services. We are looking for the right person to lead us in worship in our contemporary/modern (Hillsongs United type) worship service. We have a beautiful facility, a young pastoral team, and a body looking for what God will do next. This person will serve on the Executive Pastoral team and lead the Creative Arts department.
The right candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics:
- Love for music and new worship
- Sufficient in guitar skills and basic music theory understanding
- Leadership/Organizational skills
- Enjoy laughing and having fun (we love to laugh so prudes need not apply)
- Dedicated, loyal, and hard-working
- Love for God, not just the things of God
- Someone who can vision what could be, not always what is
- Highly relational
- Willing to live in Southern California (there is the catch)
If you believe God may be calling you here, please send your resume and an audio/video link or download to email@example.com. Please do not contact the office or any specific staff member.
We will be praying/waiting for the Lord to lead our next worship leader here.