This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Granger, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 03/22/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
SUMMARY: The Worship Pastor will work closely with the Senior Pastor in organizing, leading, and developing the corporate worship and various worship ministries of Grace Church
QUALIFICATIONS: He must be spiritually mature, humble, trustworthy, flexible, and detail-oriented. In addition, he must possess ample musical abilities and leadership competencies to lead worship, build teams, teach skills, and shepherd people. Ministry experience and a Bachelor's degree are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Weekend Worship Services:
- Identify, recruit, and develop leaders, musicians, and vocalists for weekend worship teams
- Draft worship schedules and set-lists for all services & special events
- Oversee and direct worship team practices
- Organize and facilitate training sessions and seminars for the growth of worship team members
- Research, procure, and provide music and materials for worship teams
- Coordinate worship services with the Director of Media & Production
- Lead and shepherd worship team members
- Lead corporate worship services at least 46 weeks of each year
- Assist in identifying and developing worship teams and leaders for other ministries of the church
- Maintain church-wide compliance with music & video copyright laws and licensing
- Work with the Director of Media & Production to ensure adequate equipment for all worship ministries
- Enhance and expand the repertoire of music and worship arrangements
IN GENERAL: This person will assist and report to the Senior Pastor in the fulfillment of the mission and vision of Grace Church.
This position will have supervisory responsibilities.
Please, no phone calls. Submit cover letter, resume, and music sample (video preferred) by e-mail to: email@example.com