This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor of Youth Ministries
Marsh Corner Community Church
Methuen, Massachusetts, United States
Date Posted: 03/21/2010
Categories: Associate Pastor - Christian Education
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
Marsh Corner Community Church is looking for an
experienced couple who passionately loves God and God’s people…
- a couple whose relationship with God and with each other (and kids) is growing, thriving,
and a positive role model to others
“…passionately living Jesus in front of others”
- a couple who each has a shepherd’s heart for God’s people…reaching and impacting people
“…it’s not a job, it’s a calling and ministry”
- a couple who is willing to partner with current leadership…forming a team to not only serve together, but also to reproduce that dynamic in others
“…teaming together with other servants”
- an Associate with proven ability to oversee our Age 0 through Young Adult Ministries…not running each of the ministries (such as Awana, Jr/Sr High, Children’s Church, Nursery, Young Adults), but connecting with the various Ministry Leaders – providing oversight, direction, help, encouragement, and support
“…serving as a Pastor of Youth Ministries”
- an Associate with a strong ability and call to teach in a variety of settings…formally, in a worship service or a Sunday School class; informally, in a Life Group setting, through counseling, or by modeling Jesus in a one-on-one relationship or in people’s homes
“…creatively and meaningfully teaching God’s Word”
One of the dynamics in a process such as this is that each person/couple brings a certain set of God-given gifts, passions, and abilities. While the five points above are “a must,” the leadership at Marsh Corner also recognizes that there are many other opportunities for ministry as well. It is not the leadership’s desire to pigeon-hole a Pastor, but rather to evaluate his gifts, passions, and abilities and then see how they would fill the needs, while complementing the Elder and Pastoral teams.
A Bachelor’s degree from a Bible College/University and extended experience in at least one place of ministry are required.
God is doing awesome things at Marsh Corner! He is the Head of this church – and to Him belong the glory and the praise. If the information above describes a place to which God might be calling you, please contact Chuck Ripley at email@example.com. We ask that you submit your testimony and call to ministry, a doctrinal statement, and yes, a picture! ?
Because of, and for Him,
The Elder Team at Marsh Corner