We are an Evangelical church located in Russellville, Kentucky with mostly young families that is completely untraditional in its approach to outreach and spiritual formation.
* We have 250 plus adults on Sunday mornings on an 18 acre property adjoining a large county park with totally contemporary facilities.
* Sanctuary seats 900 and complete with large platform, complete professional sound system, lighting and camera recording capabilities.
* Sanctuary also includes eight living rooms units and a fully functioning café for fellowship, small groups and an overall atmosphere of personal, relational connections.
* Contemporary worship with relatable, life application messages that are expositional in nature and delivered in series. One of our goals for 2010 is to create Crossroads Christian Café on Friday and Saturday night with live, Christian music as well as periodic outdoor concerts.
We are very community minded working with the Police and Fire Depts. and we are a Red Cross crisis shelter.Currently we are looking for someone who is called to ministry and gifted in worship and leadership.
* Someone who can lead a worship team who can then turn lead the congregation to engage with God.
* Someone who has the ability to build teams, develop talent and disciple key people. To be considered for this position:
* Please include a mp3 or video with your emailed resume.
* Please no phone calls. * Email resumes with attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org