This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Associate Minister / Small Goups
DeWitt Community Church
DeWitt, New York, United States
Date Posted: 03/15/2010
Categories: Associate Pastor - Small Group Pastor
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Associate Minister / Program Staff
DeWitt Community Church, an 1,800 member independent mainline congregation located in suburban Syracuse, New York is seeking new to add to its current ministerial staff.
Requirements for All Staff:
A vibrant faith in Christ.
Person of high moral character
Comfortable with theological and social diversity
Ability to train and equip leaders
Developer of Community
Comfortable with different worship expressions
Position / Skills Require
• Ordained in a Mainline denomination
• Master of Divinity from an Accredited Seminary
• Excellence in preaching / teaching
• Skilled in general pastoral responsibilities including:
• Weddings, funerals, Congregational Care, general counseling
• Knowledge of and ability to teach Biblical content
Minister / Director of Adult Small Groups
• Experience and ability to develop and manage an
adult small group ministry of at least 50 groups.
• Proven track record of developing small groups within a
• Responsible for organizing and developing Serve Groups
both within and outside of our walls.
Minister / Director of Worship Arts
• Responsible for oversight of all worship services. Currently 3 with a 4th anticipated.
• Ability to design both traditional and contemporary worship experience.
• Strong musical background with the ability to manage and direct vocal &
• Ability to oversee technical teams in the areas of sound, light, video production.
• Development and oversight of ministries to students in grades 7-12
• Ability to develop a comprehensive ministry to junior and senior high students
DeWitt Community Church encourages both women and minorities to apply.
Please send letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com
Church Web Site: dewittchurch.org