This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Calvary Community Church
Camas, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 02/18/2010
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
Calvary Community Church:
- We are a healthy, growing, conservative charismatic fellowship of just over 200 in Sunday attendance. Our church is located in Camas, WA a vibrant and budding community in Southwest Washington.
- The perspective candidate is expected to be an individual of high Christian character who intentionally practices servant leader principles. They should be relational in their leadership style. The youth leader should be a self starter, team player and able to submit to the leadership of the associate and lead pastor of the church. The candidate should possess strong speaking skills that connect to young people.
- Oversee the Junior High Ministry.
- Lead and run the Senior High Ministry.
- Lead weekly Senior High services that include a balance of social, fun and Biblical instruction.
- Participate in helping with our summer youth camps, fall youth conference, winter youth conference and periodic all youth services.
- Organize fun/social events.
- Organize outreach oriented events.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to connect with students apart from weekly services.
- Be open and honest with communication. All staff members should welcome both positive and negative feedback concerning the ministries they oversee. All staff should appropriately express their concerns with one another
- This position is a 25 hour a week paid position
- Contact Pastor Scott Jones at 360-834-7522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, check out our website at calvaryofcamas.org