Berean Community Church
of Rochester, MN is looking for our next Senior Pastor
who will lead and shepherd our congregation. Primary responsibilities include proclaiming and teaching God's word, leading and equipping leaders, role modeling the Church's mission, motivating and encouraging a devotion to prayer, and shepherding the congregation.
BCC is a Christ-centered family of believers rooted in the Truth of Scripture, passionate about serving the Lord Jesus Christ, transformed by the Gospel, and excited about whom the Lord will call to serve as our new Senior Pastor.
Candidates for the Senior Pastor position should demonstrate the following skills:
- interpersonal skills
- leadership development
- problem solving
With specific strengths in:
- leadership and the ability to develop, equip, and encourage leaders
- preaching the Truth of God's Word and ability to make it applicable to all
- shepherding and ability to oversee, guide, and nurture the congregation
- the Senior Pastor should have a seminary masters degree, with concentrations in preaching and leadership preferred
- preference given to candidates with prior work experience as a Senior Pastor
- minimum of ten years of ministry experience preferred with five years in church leadership positions
- the Senior Pastor should meet the requirements listed for an overseer in 1 Timothy 3:1-13, Titus 1:6-9 and 1 Peter 5:1-4
Interested individuals should send a soft copy of their resume to Scott Bancroft at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit www.bereancc.org
for more information.