This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Purdue Christian Campus House
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 01/22/2010
Categories: College Pastor - Media/Technology
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
- Collaborate with staff members to translate their respective projects into design strategies and solutions.
- Projects may include: Digital layout, direct-mailings, annual reports, newsletters, event posters/postcards, ?ne art/
photography, digital visualization for teaching and worship, developing new branding, updating current website,
developing new web content, and video production/editing, round-table creative discussions and set-design.
- Organize a professional and logical creative process for each project from concept to reality, providing quality
control, precision and accuracy along the way, in order to meet simultaneous deadlines.
- Provide properly pre-flighted files to outsourced printers.
- Design new and creative approaches to communication and aesthetics in our visualizations.
- Archive all graphics and print projects for staff reference.
- Manage a budget for project materials and services
• Mastery of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Familiarity with printing process, such as bleeds, color modes and layout
• Ability to organize, maintain and complete several projects simultaneously
• Ability to delegate and outsource tasks among volunteers and vendors
• A strong design portfolio
• Strong work-ethic
• Ability to cooperate and collaborate with other staff members
• Willingness to accept constructive criticism
• Flexibility in a changing work-environment
• Thoroughness and follow-through
• Self-motivation and initiative
More information at http://www.pcch.org/graphic-intern.pdf