This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Visual Arts Director
Highlands Fellowship Church
Abingdon, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 03/16/2010
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Applications are being accepted for the position of Visual Arts Director.
We are currently accepting applications for a Visual Arts Director to serve all our campuses. Primary responsibilities include the creating, producing, filming and editing of video projects. The ideal candidate will also have experience in graphic design and IT. This individual must be able to multi-task, a good communicator and possess a strong work ethic.
• Filming and editing video projects (performing video recordings such as testimonies and worship videos)
• Producing and creating motion graphics, message openers/bumpers for use during services as well as video
media for special events and advertisement (including mailers, flyers, promotional DVD’s, etc)
• Overseeing the live video for Sunday morning services and preparing video recordings for archive and for use
• Continuing Education in the field of video technology
• Oversee and manage internal IT network for employees, ensuring updates, planning ahead, and overseeing new
equipment being placed online.
• Oversee training of employees on how to properly use IT tools to be more efficient
• Oversee graphic design, layout of the website and keeping web fresh with updated information.
• Work with personnel to implement branding of Highlands Fellowship graphically, design bulletins, series graphics,
mailers and advertising pieces.
• When called upon by the staff and approved by supervisor, employee should willingly perform such tasks, which
might not be considered part of the normal position description.
Basic Personal Responsibilities:
• Uphold Biblical priorities in life, in the order outlined below:
1. Growing personal relationship with Christ
2. Relationship with spouse (if married)
3. Relationship with children (if applicable)
4. Purpose in life/belong/grow/serve/share/worship
• Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
• Financially support the works of ministries of Highlands Fellowship by faithfully giving at least 10% of gross income.
• Adhere to the principles outlined in the Membership Covenant as outlined in class 101, 201, 301 and 401. Also,
must adhere to the maturity requirement as outlined in the Expression of Interest Packet.
40+ hours per week
A downloadable Expression of Interest packet is available online at HYPERLINK "http://www.highlandsfellowship.com" www.highlandsfellowship.com > Serve > Employment Opportunities.