This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Shiloh Hills Fellowship
Spokane, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 01/03/2010
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Part-Time
Position: Worship Coordinator
The Worship Coordinator will be the primary lead musician and worship leader of Shiloh Hills Fellowship Worship Services. This is not a pastoral position, but a planner and coordinator of the events and mechanics of worship services.
• Plan and arrange music for weekly worship services and/or special services (including but not limited to Christmas Eve, Good Friday, etc.)
• Rehearse musicians/worship team for weekly worship services
• Recruit musicians/singers for the worship team
• Meet with Pastor/supervisor weekly for worship service coordination
• Prepare the Worship Service/song set screens for the computer operator, ensuring the correct words, arrangement, version and order of the songs to be sung.
• Assist with and participate in weekly Set-Up of equipment and instruments for worship services
• Lead and/or participate in the regular worship services as musician and as Worship Leader
• Lead Pastor as supervisor for Worship Services
• 10-15 hours/week in planning, meetings and responsibilities for above position
• It is expected that this individual have abilities as a musician/worship leader. Experience in leading worship is desirable and valued.
• It is expected that this individual is a Believer in Jesus Christ and will also be in agreement with and supportive of the Shiloh Hills fellowship statement of faith.
• For the above responsibilities the Worship Coordinator would receive $1250 per month, subject to the taxes and deductions required by law.