This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Youth Music and Worship Coordinator
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 12/16/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor - Youth Pastor
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Part-Time
The Youth Worship Coordinator must possess spiritual gifts of leadership, administration, the ability to build teams of musicians, vocalists, actors, techies and other supportive ministry teams. Must play the guitar and/or keyboard and have a teachable spirit and ability to be creative and innovative. Out of the box thinker who can lovingly mentor youth, in their faith formation.
• The Youth Worship Leader should be able to sing well and lead worship with sensitivity to God's presence.
• The Youth Worship Leader should feel a divine calling for participating in God’s work and ministry.
• The Youth Worship Leader shall realize that musical skills and performance is not the end goal, but rather it is to
individually and collectively exalt God, win the lost and grow the saved.
• The Youth Worship Leader will work closely with the Youth and Family Coordinator in planning worship and youth
• The Youth Worship Leader shall minister to the youth they work with.
Current Ministry Goals:
• To create youth praise worship teams.
• To take our current worship style to the next level, and become more “on the edge.”
• To find youth who play the drums and other instruments.
• Must be able to create arrangements of chord charts.
• Must have an awareness of CCLI copyright practices.
• Must be able to sing, play guitar and/ or the keyboard.
• Must possess computer skills including Power Point.
• Must be able to set-up and maintain sound and projection equipment.
• Having the opportunity to serve our Lord on a daily basis through His given gifts and talents.
• Experiencing the joy of walking with youth as they grow closer to Christ.
• Being able to build up and encourage youth to become leaders and coach their personal development.
• Personal spiritual development and growth in faith.