This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Grace Bible Church
Miles City, Montana, United States
Date Posted: 12/09/2009
Categories: Christian Education - Youth Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Associate Pastor, Christian Education/Youth at Grace Bible Church, Miles City, Montana
The purpose of this position is to provide pastoral vision and organizational leadership for the Christian Education and Youth ministries and to encourage growth spiritually as well as numerically.
The salary range is based on experience.
• Four Years of Bible College or Seminary Training
• Pastoral experience
• A Passion to reach the next generation for Jesus Christ
• A Passion to pastor, disciple, and evangelize children and families
• A Passion to teach the Bible as God’s Word
• Relational in approach to staff, volunteers, children, and parents
• The heart of a team player, and a team leader
• Organizational and leadership abilities
As a Team Leader
• Ability to inspire people, able to work well with others
• Able to plan and coordinate programs
• Able to develop existing and new volunteers
• Agree with the doctrine of Grace Bible Church, a non-denominational, conservative Bible church. Grace Bible Church would be considered non-charismatic in doctrine, yet contemporary in approach to reaching others for Christ.
• Teach the Bible in agreement with Grace’s doctrinal statement.
We are looking for a pastor with:
• A Godly Character – growing and modeling a relationship with Jesus Christ
• The Right Fit – sharing the same vision and values of Grace Bible Church
• A Pastor’s Heart – a passion to help children and their families grow in their walks with Christ
Please send resumes to Phil at firstname.lastname@example.org.