This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 12/03/2009
Categories: Discipleship Pastor
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking an individual to become a member of the Management Team and lead our discipleship ministry and Community Groups at Christ’s Church in Jacksonville, Florida. If you are interested in the following position or know someone who would be a good fit, please e-mail Jackie Boivin at JackieB@CContheWeb.com. Please do not call.
• To provide strategic leadership, clear vision and staff oversight for the discipleship ministry (Grow Team) to adults.
• Provide support and training for members of the Grow Team and ministry leaders so they can lead with excellence.
• Provide oversight, accountability and excellence for all areas of ministry within the Grow Team.
• Develop, execute, maintain and grow the Community Groups Ministry.
• Develop and implement training for the Community Groups Ministry.
• Lead, oversee and execute all-church initiatives/programs with the other Adult teams.
• Provide resources and opportunities that encourage continued Bible study and spiritual growth.
• Participate in teaching various classes.
• Participate in weekend services.
• Assist the Lead Pastor in developing and leading leadership training within the Grow Team and the entire church staff.
• Request and allocate the necessary resources (staff, space and/or money) to maintain the effectiveness of current programming and begin new programming.
• High level of Spiritual maturity
• Passion for ministry to disciple adults.
• Relevant education at a Restoration Bible College
• Administrative gifts and skills
• Organizational skills
• Giftedness and ability to teach
• Conflict management skills
• Equipping gifts
• Leadership gifts