This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
The Chapel at Crosspoint
Getzville, New York, United States
Date Posted: 11/29/2009
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 4001 to 5000
Job Type: Full-Time
Accepting resumes for someone that thinks Orange. The children's director will oversee a great team of employees and volunteers. This position serves on the family ministry team in the context of a healthy church staff. We are looking for someone with experience in children's ministry and a passion to see the family leverage their influence in the life of their child. The mission of the Chapel: To reach every Man, Woman and Child with repeated opportunity to see and hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creatively wire Children’s Ministry to reach every family unit within our circle of influence
• Maintain integrity in the building of leadership to oversee the KW and Wee-Cherub ministries
• Provide leadership development for vocational staff and volunteer leadership
• Provide directional oversight of the children’s ministry and Wee-Cherub (preschool on campus)
• Responsible for the children’s ministry budget
• Responsible for the children’s ministry staff evaluations
• Partner with the Family Pastor to provide environments to build strong families
• Oversight of all children’s Sunday morning presentations – small group and large group
• Stage presence PowerZone and monthly XFM
• Maintain policy and procedures for staff involvement in children’s ministry
• Provide leadership in the day to day operations of the children’s ministry
• Provide leadership development for the children’s ministry team to include the recruitment and growth of volunteers and staff.
• Provide spiritual leadership in your testimony and lifestyle that is modeled for families
• Provide environments that connect with parents
• Curriculum and Strategy Partner: 252 Basics of the reThink group / Mission philosophy and partner: theinfinityalliance.com
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a church of 1,000 or more
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with a children’s ministry of 200+ children
• Minimum of 2 years of experience leading multiple teams of volunteers
• Experience in leading a multiple staff
• A Bachelor's Degree in Ministry/Elementary Education is suggested, but not mandatory
Serious interest: Please understand and identify with the reThink group. www.reThinkgroup.org
Feel free to explore our web site.
Resumes can be sent to David Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org