This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior High Student Ministries Director
Montgomery Community Church
Cincinnait, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 11/18/2009
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Baptist -- American
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the operations of Senior High Student Ministry (i.e. Freshman through Seniors in High School) as a pastoral, spiritual, and biblical leader who empowers and releases the lay leaders for ministry. The SHM Director will be responsible for the alignment of this ministry with the overall mission, vision, values, and strategies of the church.
Knowledge and Experience:
1) Bachelors Degree in education, ministry or related field required. Masters of Divinity degree desirable.
2) Have knowledge of students’ developmental stage of life and their current culture in order to strategically
choose and implement apropriate programming.
3) Two years experience working in a student ministry setting is desirable.
1) Organization, delegation, follow-through, task orientation, coaching, empowerment, and leadership skills
combined with an exeptioanl ralational ability.
2) Ability to work with a teachable heart, good attitude and unified spirit.
3) Sense of humor
1) Leadership, Teaching, and Encouragement
For additional information, please contact Rebekah Zetterberg, HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org