This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Bethel Assembly of God
Temple, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 11/04/2009
Categories: Discipleship Pastor
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
A growing, progressive church looking for someone to develop our Discipleship arm of the body. This will include small groups and Bible Classes. The purpose of this position is to help every adult of Bethel to become a maturing, reproducing disciple of Jesus Christ.
1. Character: Integrity, servant heart, courageous, spiritually mature.
2. Chemistry: Strong people skills, has a fun factor, works through conflict in a biblically mature way, possesses strong networking ability
3. Competence: A leader, resourceful, flexible, great time management, can recruit and develop leaders, strong work ethic, able to balance work and family, emotional stability, avid learner, highly motivated as a self-starter, professional appearance, strong communication skills, able to multi-task with attention to detail
4. Commitment: To reach, resource, and release people into ministry.
5. Contemporary: Able to innovate and stay on the edge of what God’s Spirit is doing.