This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Assistant Youth Pastor
Manassas Assembly of God
Bristow, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 11/04/2009
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
Searching for an assistant youth pastor with a passion to see students grow in Christ. You will join a high energy staff in a church located in the greater Washington D.C. area committed to loving God, loving others, and serving together. Your exciting new role as a full time pastoral team member will be to assist our Youth Pastor in leading our large and exciting youth ministry and staff.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Skill and Gifting in Leading and Directing a worship team.
- Display technological skills in creating graphics and videos.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a genuine love for students.
- Have a passion for God along with a lifestyle of godly integrity.
- Have as a matter of character these qualities: flexibility, dedication, dependability, teachable and self-motivated.
- Minimum of 2 years toward Bachelors Degree in Ministry.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on Youth Ministry experience.
- Compatibility with the church’s vision, ministry philosophy, core values, doctrine, and staff.
- Salary Range: Competitive to church size and location and based upon relevant experience and education
Special instructions: Please email cover letter and resume to the address below. No phone calls please.
Church: Manassas Assembly of God
Contact: Pastor Kevin Hockenbury
Address: Manassas Assembly of God
Attn: Pastor Kevin Hockenbury
11500 New Life Way
Bristow, VA 20136