Cornerstone Church - A non-traditional Southern Baptist Church
- Started 22 years ago in Central Florida with a vision of reaching unchurched people. Our seeker sensitive services are creative and planned to appeal to those without Christ.Cornerstone Church is currently seeking to fill the full time position of Programming Director.
The ideal candidate has strong Administrative, Programming, Technical, Musical and Creative skill sets.
* The primary responsibility of the Programming Director is to recruit, train, develop and lead an effective Programming Team that leads the way in fulfilling Cornerstone’s vision of building a church that is radically devoted to Christ, irrevocably committed to one another, and relentlessly dedicated to reaching the world for Jesus Christ.
* These responsibilities include the organization, supervision and collaboration of all Programming Ministries.
* The Director is responsible to provide visionary and creative leadership to all the Worship Ministries in a way that honors God, upholds the church’s mission statement, and supports the Senior Pastor’s leadership.
* The Director shall faithfully serve as an extension of the Senior Pastor's Ministry into the lives of all those serving in programming related ministries.
* The Director's responsibilities include oversight of but are not limited to: Music, Drama, Dance, Tech, Broadcast and the programming of all services.To apply, send Letters of Application and Resume to the Attention of:
Bill Peterson, Senior Partner
The AWP GroupEMAIL