This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Leader Ministry
Restoration Community Church
Denver, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 11/03/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 101 to 150
Job Type: Full-Time
Mission: To develop a worship team made up of volunteer artists and performers who have a common passion to see Jesus worshipped by people in community with each other.
1. To recruit, train and lead a team of artists who will create high quality gatherings that lead spiritual explorers to mature followers of Jesus into a place of participatory worship.
2. To develop worship leaders for church plants.
3. To grow spiritually, to be healthy, to be in love with Jesus and to live a lifestyle of worship that spills over into the church.
4. To pastor and take responsibility for the spiritual health of the artists in Restoration Community Church.
5. To help create worship environments for our children and youth from time to time and to help create worship environments as needed for other ministries in the church.
1. Character: Integrity, Servant Heart, Humble, Honest, Courage, Spiritually mature.
2. Chemistry: Works well with staff team and volunteer teams. People look forward to being with this leader.
3. Competence: Leadership, Musicianship, Worship “instincts”, Able to recruit/train/lead and pastor artists, volunteers and leaders, good time management, resourceful.
4. Commitment: Highly committed to building a church that is in love with Jesus. Highly committed to building a church that is committed to the spiritually lost and confused as well as the mature. Highly committed to being both attractional and missional.
5. Conflict: Committed to working through conflict redemptively and biblically.
6. Context: Fits in well with people living in south Denver.
7. Energy: Has it and gives it.
8. Edge: Able to innovate and stay on the edge of what God’s Spirit is doing inside and outside the church.
9. Intellect: Able to learn quickly. Is and avid learner.
Note: The current plan for Restoration Community Church is to gather twice a month for worship and scatter twice a month to serve our city and grow spiritually in the context of missional communities.