This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Restoration Community Church
Denver, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 11/03/2009
Categories: Associate Pastor
Church Size: 101 to 150
Job Type: Full-Time
Mission: To oversee the Family Life Ministries of Restoration Community Church as well as our Missional Communities and to serve in other capacities as needed during the launch phase of this church plant.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. To recruit, train, lead and pastor a team of people who will equip the parents and children of RCC to grow together as followers of Jesus. To build a ministry to families on our gathering weeks and mobilize them on our scattering weeks.
2. To recruit, train, lead and pastor a team of people who will equip leaders of missional communities to serve disadvantaged people groups locally and globally.
3. To serve in various ways as needed during the launch phase of this new church plant.
1. Character: Integrity, servant heart, humble, honest, courageous, spiritually mature.
2. Chemistry: Works well with the staff team and volunteer teams. People look forward to being with this leader. There is a fun factor with them.
3. Competence: Leadership gifting, resourceful, flexibility, able to work well in start up situations with little resources, great time management, can spot leaders, able to do ministry design, strong work ethic, able to balance work and family, emotional intelligence.
4. Commitment: Highly committed to building a church that is in love with Jesus. Highly committed to building a church that is committed to the spiritually lost and confused as well as the spiritually mature. Highly committed to being both attractional and missional.
5. Conflict: Committed to working through conflict redemptively and biblically.
6. Context: Fits in well with people living in south Denver. Can attract and mobilize men.
7. Energy: Has it and gives it.
8. Edge: Able to innovate and stay on the edge of what God’s Spirit is doing inside and outside the church.
9. Intellect: Able to learn quickly. Avid learner