This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 10/21/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: under 50
Job Type: Part-Time
Minister Of Worship: North Dallas, TX (McKinney)
• Are you passionate about worship?
• Is it in your D.N.A to pursue excellence?
• Is it your hearts desire to do worship in a way that speaks to outsiders and draws in believers?
• Do you value using multi-media to impact a worship service? Do you pursue leading worship with the goal of facilitating a
God Encounter in worship?
• Would you like to cultivate a team culture where people feels connected, appreciated, challenged and yet empowered to do
the work of the ministry?
• Do you just LOVE music?
• Are you just flat out in Love with Jesus?
• Do you feel called to minister in a Diverse Church?
If this is you, you should have been here already!
The Summit is an exciting new church in North Dallas. The Summit is in McKinney, Texas, the 3rd fastest growing city in the United States. The median age is 33 years of age. Although we are believing for all God’s people, we are specifically targeting young professional families.
The Summit has a leadership team that believes in having incredible fun and working incredibly hard. Our hearts desire is to be the best, and cultivate the talents that God has placed in us. We are passionate about reaching outsiders. We have a heart for those who were not brought up in church culture. We also want to create an environment where men and women of different ethnicities will be drawn together to impact in our city.
In drawing a diverse congregation, we will do both contemporary and urban styles of worship. For example, music like; Chris Tomlin, Israel, Matt Redman, Kirk Franklin, Passion, Hillsong, Lakeland worship, and so much more.
• Have you always been drawn to a diverse community?
You should have been here already!
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with people of differing backgrounds and ethnicities. This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. This could be the opportunity, you have been praying about.
Although this position is initially part time, this could be an opportunity where you could grow with a vibrant life giving church. You would also have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in the formation of the D.N.A. of The Summit.
The beginning salary will range from 400 to 600 a week.
Pastor Joel Miller, M.Div is apart of A.R.C. the association of related church http://www.relatedchurches.com.
You will be able to see the website: TheSummit.Tv, in 10 days. If this sounds like you, please contact us at Joel@TheSummit.tv
We will need three things from you.
1. Your resume
2. An Mp3 or wave file of a demo. (if possible multiple songs)
3. A photo of yourself
It is our prayer that God will lead you to the very place where you can live passionately In Him.