Do you want to be a significant part of a movement that longs to see transformed lives? Do you get excited about not just knowing about God but experiencing Him every week? Do you want to be a part of a team that is not satisfied with just doing church, but longs to be the church? Imagine a community of surrendered and transformed people who are completely impassioned with love for God their Father…
a community who serves together, plays together, works together, and lives life together because they have been changed by His Spirit… a community who is so caught up with the living hope of Jesus that they empower the poor, strengthen the weak, and love the lost. Their world will be impacted because God has sent them. They are us. Their story is ours.Hope Community Church is a Baptist General Conference Church located in Shawano, Wisconsin.
Shawano is known for the recreation around its beautiful lakes and rivers in Northeast Wisconsin, just 35 miles west of Green Bay. The Shawano area enjoys a service area of over 20,000 people within a 15-mile-radius of the city. For years people have traveled here from larger cities to enjoy the beauty of God’s creation. Hope Community Church has grown significantly in the last 5 years and now averages almost 500 people during our Sunday morning service. We are a loving, welcoming church that continues to seek to become more outreach focused. We are presently seeking a full time Worship Pastor to join our family and ministry team.Qualifications:
1. B.A. Degree and/or equivalent experience.
2. 3+ years of experience in music leading, band development, program design and implementation in a contemporary setting.
3. The ability to:
a. plan contemporary services in the context of a worship team.
b. relate and work well with church staff and lay leadership.
c. exhibit versatility with a variety of styles of music and media within the broad category of “contemporary.”
d. lead and oversee a music ministry team spiritually and musically.
e. recruit and train musicians to be involved on a worship team and develop multiple worship teams for use in ministry areas other than worship services alone.
f. create audio-visual aids for the worship experience.
g. lead a worship service instrumentally and vocally.
4. Endorse and support the Statement of Faith and Church Covenant as a member of Hope Community Church as stated in our Constitution.Responsibilities:
1. Provide musical and spiritual leadership and development for the instrumental and vocal elements of our worship services.
2. Recruit, train, and schedule instrumentalists and vocalists.
3. Lead/oversee rehearsals.
4. Lead quarterly planning meeting in conjunction with the Lead Pastor.
5. Work through office staff to secure proper copyright clearance.
6. Work with staff and volunteer sound technicians toward a high commitment of excellence.
7. Carry out other assignments as given by the Lead Pastor.Specific Preferences:
1. Outgoing personality with a heart for evangelism.
2. Experience in leading multiple worship services in many different venues such as youth, kid’s, and multi-site church services.
3. Openness to the working and the gifts of the Holy Spirit for the empowerment and edification of the church.
4. Teachable with a heart to learn from the church at large around the world.Contact INFO:
Please send your Resume and cover letter to the attention of the: Pastor