VICTOR COMMUNITY CHURCH located in Victor, New York is currently looking to fil the positon of the Senior Pastor.
We are located in one of New York State's fastest growing suburbs with amenities of nearby Finger Lakes and the City of Rochester, headquarters to companies like Kodak, Xerox, and Bausch and Lomb.
Victor Community Church (VCC) is a young church with committed church families seeking an energetic Senior Pastor for full-time ministry. We are experiencing tremendous growth since going public in the fall of 2008. We are seeking a Pastor that meets the qualifications of an elder/pastor as they are outlined in the books of 1st Timothy and Titus.
* He must be a man of established Christian character, sound in faith and doctrine, and qualified to teach the whole counsel of the Word of God.
* He must be in agreement with the VCC Statement of Faith.
* He must be trained, experienced, and committed to evangelism, discipleship, and the pastoral role of shepherding the local church.
* He must possess teaching, leadership, communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
* He is to have a vision for the church to reach the lost in our community. The Senior Pastor is to be the spiritual leader for VCC.
* This role includes expository preaching with practical real life applications that are clearly communicated.
* He is to foster a vision for the church to reach the lost in our community.
* The pastor's responsibilities include: teaching, shepherding, leadership, visitation, and administration.
* Additionally, The Pastor will be supported by a seasoned Deacon Board that has been together since inception.Our ideal candidate will have the passion to mold a young church and patience as we fulfill God's vision for Victor.
Since going public in the fall of 2008, our church has grown from approximately 20 people to about 100 each Sunday, drawing from 120 attendees. We have been blessed by God with the use of our current location at no expense. Due to our growth, we will look to find a new place of worship within the year. Currently, we meet Sunday evenings for service, but intend to move to mornings when a Pastor and new facility are secured.
Our committed families are supportive and look forward to our next phase in God's plan. We have a worship team, Bible studies, women's studies, children's programs, and a youth program. Please EMAIL the Search Committee to apply for this position and include:
* Your cover letter.
* Resume including your statement of faith. Refer to the Victor Community Church Statement of Faith Link: http://www.victorcommunitychurch.com/who-we-are/beliefs.html
* Video Sermon for consideration or Audio Sermon / link.
* Other desired items (but not required) include, published books or articles, and formal writings.
This position is full-time with a salary/housing allowance of $40,000 annually, plus benefits (retirement, healthcare, FICA, FUTA). It is the leadership's desire to increase the salary as the tithes and offerings continue to grow.Additional Information:
Education required: Seminary/graduate degree
Church Size: 75-100
Worship Style: Contemporary
Message: Bible based