Job Title: Director of Marketing
Purpose: The Director of Marketing will play the lead role in marketing and communications at Life Changers International Church, including building marketing and communications strategies and plans, leading and implementing marketing and communications projects, and managing the Life Changers International Church brand. The Director of Marketing will also play an integral role in the development and maintenance of the Web site and content management
Approved: October, 2009
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establish strategic marketing plans to achieve organizational objectives for products and services.
• Uses television, web and print media to establish national presence through the creative development and design of Ministry uniqueness and roll out.
• Create, develop and launch our “Coaching Relationship” model to establish our unique positioning in Christian Television around the country and the world.
• Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
• Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities.
• Develop and manage marketing operating budget.
• Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
• Evaluate and recommend distribution channel development programs.
• Determine agencies and suppliers of record and negotiates contract terms and conditions for major services.
• Serve as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
• Oversee development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
• Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market performance.
• Ensure effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
• Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Oversee development and maintenance of client database.
• Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
• Conduct marketing surveys on current and new product concepts and provide feedback for future product development.
• Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management.
• Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar required; master’s preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of marketing and communications experience in progressive marketing roles.
• Must have the flexibility and skills to operate at an upper level of management leading complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders AND at the hands-on, individual contributor level. A positive, can-do attitude is essential for this role.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to adjust style and tone as necessary.
• Excellent project management skills with experience managing budgets and timelines.
Experience working with global organizations and a sensitivity to cultural issues.
• Ability to manage and be involved in hands-on project implementation.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office a must. Experience with graphic design and layout software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Quark and Photoshop, a plus.
• Proficiency in Spanish with other language skills a plus.
• Experience with new web site development a plus.
• Pleasant attitude while juggling numerous projects under the pressure of frequent deadlines.
• Ability to seek out and receive feedback and input from people with various personality types and interpersonal communication skills.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Ravi Zacharias Ministry International - Director of MarketingChurchology Staffing
- Norcross, Georgia
- December 7
Graphic Design and Marketing CoordinatorPreston Hollow Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- December 1
Director of CommunicationsWalnut Street UMC
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- December 1
Graphic DesignerGrace Christian Center
- Killeen, Texas
- November 29
Executive Pastor Creative Arts and ConnectionsMedford First Church of the Nazarene
- Medford, Oregon
- November 29
Life Changers International Church
Gregory Dickow’s unique vision led to the continued expansion of the church and to a spiritual renaissance that would eventually embrace the needs of thousands in the Chicagoland area by giving them a place to belong, a place to believe, and a place to be loved. The success of Life Changers Church can be summed up in the Pastor’s core message best described as – a word for this generation that is as timeless as it is contemporary. It touches every life; satisfies every soul, heals every pain – it is the great elixir o More...