This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Ministry Coordinator
The Crossing Aurora
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 09/27/2009
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: under 50
Job Type: Full-Time
The Children’s Ministry Coordinator will recruit and train leaders who will touch children's lives with Christ's love, and teach them God's Word. Must be a self-starter who enjoys building a ministry from the ground up. Most importantly the right candidate must love Jesus and be passionate about seeing Children come to love Him.
1. Lead The Crossing's vision, mission and core values throughout the Children's Ministry.
2. Participate in staff meetings and contribute to the overall organizational strategic planning.
3. Provide visionary leadership and administration of the Children's Ministry.
4. Recruit, train, and evaluate all Children's Ministry staff and volunteers.
5. Oversee all children's programs, curricula and activities.
6. Maintain attendance statistics and systematically evaluate program objectives against outcomes.
7. Collaborate with the assigned Staff Pastor about strategies for outreach and assimilation of newcomers into children's programs and into the church body of The Crossing.
8. Provide pastoral care, instruction and spiritual encouragement for the children and families of The Crossing.
9. Develop, submit, and steward disbursement of funds keeping within approved budget amounts.
10. Develop, implement and evaluate procedure for the safety and security of children within the facility and programs.
Send resumes and cover letters by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossing Aurora
3632 S Perth Circle #102
Aurora, CO 80013
This position will initially be charged with raising support for his/her compensation. Compensation from The Crossing will come toward the end of year two as the church grows.