This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Dayton, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 09/26/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
The Gathering is a place “Where Grace and People Meet”. We began our journey about 3 years ago committed to helping imperfect people connect with a perfect God. We are a non-denominational church. We love our God, our contemporary worship and our coffee! Small groups are the heart of who we are as a church body.
Worship, however, is the heart of man’s relationship and connection to God. To see that lived out in the lives of people is our goal! That’s where you come in. If you have the passion, experience and leadership, email us your resume!
1. Loves the Lord and is growing deeper with Him through personal disciplines.
2. You feel called of God to not only be a Pastor of Worship but also to love, encourage and build a team that will lead our congregation into a deeper relationship with Him.
1. 3 – 5 years experience as a Worship Pastor.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of the Word through Bible school or Seminary
3. Has demonstrated ability to creatively plan services utilizing various tools in the
4. Has relational strengths.
5. Has organizational skills and knows how to use them.
6. Can create a dynamic worship program through leadership capabilities
7. Has a vision for worship in ministry and knows how to implement it.
1. Can create a vision for Worship ministry and sees it through to completion.
2. Recruits, trains and empowers lay leaders to build an effective ministry team.
3. Oversee not only the technical team but the spiritual development as well
4. Strong in organization and planning.
5. Believes in and works well in a team.
1. Understands the authority of Scripture and is obedient and accountable to God
as revealed in the Bible.
2. Serves as an integral member of the pastoral staff, reporting to the Senior
3. Seeks continual improvement, professional development and invites feedback.
4. Can embrace the vision of The Gathering, a Place Where Grace and People
Please respond via email only, thank you.