This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Huntersville, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 09/25/2009
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Part-Time
We are looking for a person who wants to impact and invest in middle and high school students. You must have an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and care deeply about helping students discover and develop a life-changing relationship with
Christ. You should be responsible/mature, able to lead adults and relate to parents, fun/enthusiastic, and good with organization and communication.
1. Lead and Coordinate weekly middle and high school gathering and small groups.
2. Lead and equip adult small group leaders.
3. Attend services on Sundays to be present and engaged with high school students and
lead, model, and encourage to serve on ministry teams.
4. Effectively communicate and promote details of student ministry activities and events
through email, texting, phone, newsletters, Facebook, etc.
5. Lead and organize special events such as retreats, parties, mission trips, etc.